AFC Members Price list September 2020
These prices are for members who are part of our Skills and Training Fund applications. Please check with Adele to ensure and clarify if you qualify for these prices
The AFC Members Booking Process
- Contact Adele either by e-mail or phone to confirm the funding is available
- Choose the training provider for dates and availability
- Complete and return the AFC Booking form with the provider name and course date/s to email@example.com (Booking form and course dates are all on our website: actionforconstruction.org
- Adele will then send you an AFC confirmation which will break down the cost’s payable by you and the grants you will receive back from the CITB upon the successful completion & passing of the course/s
- The training provider will send you confirmation and joining instructions directly, which you must make sure the delegate receives a copy for their reference and instructions
- If your delegate is running late, they must contact the training provider ASAP giving a reason and an ETA, at this stage the Training Provider will confirm if they are still able to attend or need to re-arrange. (This may incur costs to you if the training provider still charges for the place if it has been decided they cannot attend) If the delegate is a NO SHOW and does not attend the course, then the full charge will be invoiced directly to you without the AFC funding by the training provider (Cost dependent upon the providers price)
- Your AFC invoice will be processed once the course has been completed and you have 7 days to make payment. Failure or late payments may affect future funded AFC bookings.
- Certificates will be sent out once payment has been received.