AFC Members Price list
These prices are for members who are part of our Skills and Training Fund applications. Please check with Adele to ensure and clarify if you qualify for these prices
The AFC Members Booking Process
- Choose the COURSE, DATES & TRAINING PROVIDER you want, and then contact them to check availability. REMEMBER TO TELL THEM YOU ARE BOOKING THIS COURSE THROUGH AFC
- You can find our AFC Booking form, members price list, and course dates on our website: actionforconstruction.org
- Complete and return the AFC Booking form to BOTH the provider & to Adele ensuring you fill in all relevant information such as the name of the provider, delegates FULL NAME and COURSE TITLE & DATE/S
- (PLEASE COMPLETE A SEPARATE BOOKING FORM FOR EACH COURSE or COURSE DATE AND THEN EMAIL TO: firstname.lastname@example.org & The Training Provider you are using.
- The training provider will send you confirmation and joining instructions directly, which you must make sure that each delegate receives a copy of for their reference and instructions.
- If your delegate is running late, they must contact the training provider ASAP giving a reason and an ETA, at this stage the Training Provider will confirm if they are still able to attend or need to re-arrange. (This may incur costs to you if the training provider still charges for the place if it has been decided they cannot attend) If the delegate is a NO SHOW and does not attend the course, then the full charge will be invoiced directly to you without the AFC funding by the training provider (Cost dependent upon the providers price)
- Your AFC invoice will be processed once the course has been completed and you have 7 days to make payment. Failure or late payments may affect future funded AFC bookings.
- Certificates will be sent out once payment has been received.