- May 31, 2020
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
CONSTRUCTION DESIGN AND MANAGEMENT (CDM) REGULATIONS AWARENESS – 1 DAY
This course is intended for persons who are likely to be involved with Construction Design and Management (CDM) Regulations while carrying out their work. The course will provide a detailed overview of the explicit duties of the Principal Desingers, Principle Contractors and other contractors.
• PRS certificate of attendance with course content.
• Multiple choice question paper.
• Changes to CDM Regulations.
• Requirements of a notifiable project.
• Duty holder’s responsibilities.
• CDM documentation requirements.
• Checking Competency of companies and