- May 31, 2020
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
CITY & GUILDS CONFINED SPACE TRAINING MEDIUM RISK – 2 DAYS
The national occupational standard course for working in medium risk confined spaces, including use of gas detection equipment, escape BA, tripods and winches, harnesses and other related confined space equipment.
• City & Guilds certificate
Successful delegates will be able to:
• Prepare for working in medium risk confined spaces.
• Enter and exit safely.
• Prepare and use escape breathing apparatus.
• Use equipment and tools safely in accordance with manufacturer’s instructions.
• Follow procedures and work safely.
• Deal with emergencies.
• Use appropriate behaviour when working in confined spaces.
• Use water industry standards and appropriate water industry knowledge for working in confined spaces
• Assessment by an external assessor.
• Practical observation – entering a confined space.
• Written test.
• Defining confined spaces in accordance with National Classifications.
• Risk assessment.
• Understanding method statements.
• Safe systems of work.
• Permits to work for confined space.
• Use of escape breathing apparatus (BA).
• Use of confined space equipment.
• Theory and use of gas detection equipment.
Group discounts Available
1 day Refresher Training available
Medium Risk – Self Rescue using Escape
Apparatus if required