- May 31, 2020
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Environmental Awareness – In House Certificate – ½ day
This course is for construction site supervisors and is designed to develop understanding of site responsibilities in regard to the environment. Delegates will consider various environmental issues, including pollution, waste and energy use, as well as site impact on local wildlife, in order to determine practical solutions and compliance through risk assessment.
• In-House certificate.
• Risk assessment task.
• Benefits of environmental awareness within
• Identifying environmental issues on site.
• Operatives & Supervisor responsibilities.
• Risk assessments
• Identify key environmental issues and how to deal
• Key environmental issues on site:
• Wildlife and natural features.