May 31, 2020
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
IOSH Working Safely
Course duration: 1 Day
Certificate valid for: Never expires
Working Safely is a completely different approach to safety and health training. It’s a high-impact programme designed to be fun and get people fully involved. The first-class, jargon-free content is based on what people need to know in practice, and not off-putting legal language.
What Does the Business Get?
- Peace of mind from training that’s designed and quality-controlled by IOSH the Chartered body for safety and health professionals
- Minimal disruption to working days and shifts
- the programme is delivered in just one day, including the assessment
- Efficient and effective learning health, safety and environmental basics are covered in a single, self-contained session
- Globally-recognised, respected and certificated training for its staff
- Memorable and thought-provoking facts and case studies from around the world, to help reinforce learning throughout the course. Each module is backed by scenarios from genuine work situations. The course includes interactive games and quizzes, helping delegates to learn in a refreshingly informal way.
Who Should Attend:
• A day can make such a difference… IOSH Working Safely course is a one-day course for people at any level, in any sector worldwide, that will boost business performance and staff motivation. How? Simply by showing how everyone can enhance their safety, health and wellbeing through everyday behaviours. This is a completely different approach to safety and health training: a high-impact programme designed to be fun and inclusive. No jargon, no legalese – just inspirational learning that’s enjoyable, stimulating and effective.
Because everyone at work deserves to understand about safety and health.
*Please note IOSH Working Safely will no longer be eligible for the Green Labourer
Part 1: 10 Question, multiple-choice assessment paper. (20 mins).
Part 2: 3 Hazard spotting exercises.
IOSH Working Safely Course Covers…
- An outline of occupational safety and health
- Defining hazard and risk
- Identifying common hazards
- Improving safety performance
What Results Can I Expect on the IOSH WS Course?
- Greater productivity, from fewer hours lost due to sickness and accidents
- Improved company-wide safety awareness culture and appreciation of safety measures
- Active staff involvement to improve the workplace
- Enhanced reputation within the supply chain