- May 31, 2020
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
IOSH WORKING SAFELY – 1 day
This course provides an introduction to health and safety and focuses on the individual and collective responsibilities and actions that contribute to a safe working environment..
• IOSH accredited certificate.
• Short answer test.
• Reporting accidents and incidents
• Identify hazards and evaluating risks in the workplace.
• Appropriate workplace precautions for specific risks.
• Assisting in preparing risk assessments.
• Co-operate and communicate on health and safety matters.
• Carry out work activities without risk to themselves or others.
This course is one of the options to enable delegates to apply for a New Green CSCS Labourers card. Please ask for more details.