May 31, 2020
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
NEBOSH Safety Simplified
Course duration: 3 Days (18 hours) + Exams
Certificate valid for: Never expires
Developed by leading experts, Safety Simplified is an excellent solution for building knowledge of Health and Safety in any organisation. Through a robust learning experience over a 3 day period, learners will return to their workplaces with new ideas, practical hints, tips and tools. Also, leading to a greater awareness helping to improve existing procedures contributing to harnessing a proactive Health and Safety culture in the workplace.
Who Should Attend:
• We believe that everyone has the right to go home from work safely. Health and Safety is everyone’s responsibility. This new NEBOSH accredited course is aimed at everyone, in every day business or in any sector, who wish to gain a better understanding of how they can help to ensure a safer workplace. Additionally, ideally suitable for those who have a responsibility to help steer Health and Safety within their organisation and require a greater knowledge.
• Multi-format examination and a practical assessment. A pass must achieved on both units to achieve the course. Learners must achieve 60% (18 marks) on the multi-format examination.
We want learners to be confident in completing a Risk Assessment. So, if you haven’t met the ‘pass’ mark you will be assisted to address the shortfalls in order to complete correctly.
What does the NEBOSH Safety Simplified Course Cover?
During this engaging, energetic and market leading course, learners will cover:
- The reasons for, and benefits of, managing Health and Safety
- How to undertake Health and Safety Risk Assessments and put in place appropriate control measures
- Recognise and control common workplace hazards
- How to help prevent the recurrence of incidents
- The purpose of inspection and audits.
During this course, learners will receive cutting edge Augmented Reality with new innovative teaching methods appealing to all learners and at excellent value.
Benefits of the NEBOSH Safety Simplified for Employers
How will Safety Simplified benefit my organisation:
- Reduce incident and injury rates
- Foster greater health and safety awareness amongst employees
- Better effective collaboration from bottom up
- Encourage greater employee participation
- Better protection of reputation
- Improve moral, increase production, decrease staff turnover.