May 31, 2020
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
RISK ASSESSMENTS – ½ DAY
This course is intended for persons who will be or are currently involved with assessing risk and identifying hazards
within the workplace. Delegates will be instructed in the compilation of a ‘suitable and sufficient’ assessment and provided with knowledge of protective and preventative measures that can be implemented as part of an assessment.
• PRS certificate of attendance with course content
• Multiple choice question paper
• An introduction to the management of Health and Safety Regulations.
• Adopting protective and preventative measures.
• The 5 steps to risk assessment.
• Scenario based hazardous activities.
• Compiling risk assessments.