How to join us
To be eligible to become a member of Action for Construction you must be a CITB levy payer and have an office in the East Midlands.
The Benefits of Membership
Experience a range of benefits, including: –
- Subsidised training worth up to £2,500 p.a. at list price*.
- Discounted training from our providers.
- Links from our website to your website. (This helps promote your business.)
- Free entry to Open Evenings, at least 3 per annum, to members and their guests.
- One free place at the annual BBQ and reduced member’s guests cover charge of £10.
- One free place at the AGM and Dinner and reduced member’s guests cover charge of £20.
*If members are classified as an SME (less than 250 employees) and providing that they also complete the quarterly returns, on time, and have paid their annual membership fee, they will also be entitled to subsidised training. This utilises the funding (CITB £25k), membership fees and the recycling of employer contributions, of up to £2,500 per annum per Member Company and up to £1,000 per individual per annum. Please note that we will charge an employer contribution of 40% of list price for all courses in 2018.
- Pay an Annual Membership Fee – currently £100.
- Complete a Quarterly Training Return (Which Underpins Our Funding From CITB)
- Attend At Least One “Open Evening” or “Social Event” each year.
- Support Initiatives with Schools, such as attending the Construction Challenge, Careers Events, Mock Interviews, becoming a Construction Ambassador
- Take on Apprentices
- Upskill Your Workforce