How to join us
To be eligible to become a member of Action for Construction you must be a CITB levy payer and have an office in the East Midlands.
The Benefits of Membership
Experience a range of benefits, including: –
- Subsidised training worth up to £5,000 p.a. at list price*.
- Discounted training from our providers.
- Links from our website to your website. (This helps promote your business.)
- Free entry to Open Evenings, at least 2 per annum, to members and their guests.
- Free entry to the annual BBQ for members and a guest.
- One free place at the AGM and Dinner and reduced member’s guests cover charge of £20.
*If members have less than 100 employees and providing that they also complete the quarterly returns, on time, and have paid their annual membership fee. Members employing between 100 and 250 employees may also be entitled to subsidised training, dependent upon CITB funding. This utilises the CITB training funding allocated to the group. The members contributions of 40% of list price will be recycled to provide training that CITB does not currently support such as First Aid.
- Pay an Annual Membership Fee – currently £100.
- Complete a Quarterly Training Return (Which Underpins Our Funding From CITB)
- Attend At Least One “Open Evening” or “Social Event” each year.
- Support Initiatives with Schools, such as attending the Construction Challenge, Careers Events, Mock Interviews, becoming a Construction Ambassador
- Take on Apprentices
- Upskill Your Workforce